Friday, December 04, 2015

scenes : amidst the busy

/ tiny flowers make up one big bloom.

/ crawling like a pro (and when his knees get sore, lifting into downward dog).

/ a game of boggle jr. that we found at the op shop is coming in very handy for phonetic awareness.

/ popa fired up the woodfire pizza oven last weekend.

/ the ephemeral giant magnolia.

/ ramshackle yet productive....the sweetest of vegie gardens (and a salvaged iron gate).

/ early morning summer light.

/ my mum's lobelia - stunning!

/ these hydrangea plants are just beside our balcony. Glorious, aren't they?! Poet's skirt by the very quaint Sweet Jane.

These next few weeks are full to the brim and I have to be sensible with how I spend my time. Late nights will be the norm for the next fortnight as I tick of editorial due before Christmas. But when the Eve comes 'round I'll close the laptop for a good week and revel in the togetherness - food, family, ocean swims and plenty of not-doing-much-at-all. But, no stopping just yet!

Also...

a collective gift for all three kids
pre-Chrissy buddha bowl
bookish festivity
this arrived in the mail. It's superb!
eating together
one of my all-time favourites
Percy's 1st birthday gift in progress
I've been reading her words for over eight years
need books? 30% off (ends midnight Saturday)

Have a restful weekend x



3 COMMENTS

  1. Such a busy time of year especially with young children at kindy/school. As my 1st year without any schooling commitments I appreciate the time to pause, breath & reflect. A simple Christmas this year I've not stressed over gifts food etc it will work out. I've taken to online shopping with gusto & have been able to support small Australian businesses with a commitment to ethically sourced items. So glad I've found your blog & IG account with your breath taking simply beautiful photos. I hope you find a moment in these next few weeks to "spoil" yourself - a pedicure or even a cup of tea/glass of champagne sipped with your feet up. Peace & blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your beautiful comment, Debby. I think I might just book that pedicure...what a lovely idea! Enjoy the season with your nearest and dearest x

      Delete
  2. I am very fond of this information thanks for sharing with us
    obat pembersih jerawat meradang tradisional

    ReplyDelete

© 2014 Jodi Wilson. You may not take images or content from this site without written permission.