As I mentioned in this post, Fabrik's autumn/winter collection is beautiful and my favourite to date. I've collated my most loved pieces which come with a generous 30% discount - just enter code PSW30 at checkout (discount is storewide but excludes sleeping bags) - ends midnight Sunday.
1. the alice blouse is divine; created from muslin it's soft and sheer and I've been wearing it a lot with jeans and a big scarf.
2. vests are so practical for babies and this little wildflower number is perfect for keeping the chest nice and cosy.
3. the perfect winter party dress featuring the "confetti" print, designed by French artist Fifi Mandriac
4. ...because a classic black skirt is a wardrobe staple and this design fits perfectly (and yes, the leather belt is included!).
5. a new maxi for the hippy at heart, it features a handprinted moonflower print and piped yoke detail
6. created from the softest bamboo jersey, this loose-fitting singlet is gorgeous with a high-waisted skirt or worn under a cardi in the cooler months (love the thick straps!)
7. a feature piece for your winter wardrobe, the kasbah skirt is beautiful and completely trans-seasonal
8. the amelie dress is hanging in my wardrobe and let's just say that these photos don't do it justice. It's incredibly soft - made from tissue cotton - and while it's lovely with tights and boots, I can't wait to wear it with tan sandals and a straw hat come spring/summer.
9. because pantaloons on babies...need I say more?
10. jackets are so easy at this time of year when you're running out the door and don't have time to find layers. This sweet patchwork coat is so very pippi-longstocking.
11. finally, the shell tee...created from supima (the cashmere of cotton) it's incredibly soft and a beautiful fit (flattering sleeves and cut slightly longer at the back).