Monday, March 30, 2015

fabrik | new season womenswear



Fabrik - clothing with a conscience 
autumn/winter campaign styled by Stefanie Ingram and photographed by Luisa Brimble


Fabrik's autumn/winter women's collection is beautiful; a range of simple and classic designs with a refined bohemian edge. While I always love what designer, Sarah Hardie, creates, I admit that this is my favourite collection to date. It's sophisticated yet completely practical and I have no doubt that each piece will transcend seasons and trends. 

My favourites? The maxi wrap dress for its simplicity and boob-accessibility, the sherpa jacket because it reminds me of something Julie Delpy would wear whilst walking the streets of Paris, the Amelie dress (imagine it with tan sandals in autumn and ankle boots in winter!), the long-sleeve tee because stylish essentials make the morning that much easier and the moonflower skirt - gorgeous and completely trans-seasonal. 

The first drop has landed instore and there's more to come in the next few weeks. Fabrik has kindly offered Practising Simplicity readers a 15% discount with the code PSWINTER (ends Wednesday midnight). Free shipping is also available for Australian customers who purchase over $150.


4 COMMENTS

  1. Oh dear, I could be in trouble with this collection. Such a beautiful colour palette! That floral dress in the second last photo is gorgeous. Hope all is well lovely soul xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always imagine you in these clothes, they seem to suit you so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi my book arrived this morning and I've hadw a look at all the pages and later today I'll sit down with a cuppa and start reading. The book is beautiful and you must be thrilled with it. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Images are stunning

    ReplyDelete

© 2014 Jodi Wilson. You may not take images or content from this site without written permission.