Thursday, October 16, 2014

fabrik linen (and working with Poet)

I promised myself I would never work with Poet but last week I was desperate for someone to hop in a fabrik sleeping bag and read a book whilst I took photos. Poet was the only option. I may have bribed her with an ice-block.

Fabrik's latest linen collection is abound with florals and frills; it's feminine, soft and timeless. The patchwork quilt features a range of gorgeous prints - paisley, floral and pinstripe - and is finished with blanket stitch. Whilst the pillowcases would look good on any bed (and make any bed look good), it's the sleeping bags that are an absolute winner. Hello practical, beautiful, useful Christmas present! Available in three different prints, including a sweet star chambray for boys (or for girls who prefer blue), they have currently sold out but are now available for pre-order. 

I love my job! 


10 COMMENTS

  1. Pactchwork perfection, would make such a beautiful gift! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Imagine being on the receiving end of such a gift x

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeously cosy space to hide in with a book xx Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning images Jodi! I have been waiting for these to arrive, will pop over to pre-order, such lovely images xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're also very easy to get back in the bag - always a plus when it comes to camping x

      Delete
  4. Oh I love those!! Not sure what the deal is with sleeping bags but my kids think they are amazing:) my daughter especially would love this for Christmas!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And just how do I get your job?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. Plaster your photos all over your blog - someone will notice and then ask you to work for them x

      Delete
  6. I have fallen in love with your blog. My heart has skipped at every post. x

    ReplyDelete

© 2014 Jodi Wilson. You may not take images or content from this site without written permission.