Friday, October 16, 2009

i need your help


On November 15 I will be joining the Australian yoga community to practice 108 sun salutations as part of the Yoga Aid Challenge. Yoga Aid is a worldwide event - bringing together the energy of thousands of yogis and yoginis so we can spread a little love and raise money for charity.

This year, yogaways will be joined by a group of drummers as we flow through our two hour intense sequence to the rhythm of Japanese and Indonesian drums.


My chosen foundation is the Nelune Foundation ..
.The NELUNE Foundation aims to provide psychological and practical support, assistance and care for public hospital and underprivileged cancer patients in the community – 'Helping Patients Fight Cancer With Dignity'.

Cancer affects one in three Australians...so please, support me as I flow through a challenging practice and donate to this worthy cause.


To donate please visit www.yogaaid.com.au/jodiwilson and click the 'donate now' button.


Om shanti, shanti, shanti





1 COMMENTS

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I'm absolutely mesmerized. I can't stop reading it. You are so inspiring. Thank you for your writing and beautiful pictures. You made my day today.

    ReplyDelete

© 2014 Jodi Wilson. You may not take images or content from this site without written permission.