Tuesday, August 05, 2008

pillow love




I found these gorgeous little pillows and I decided that I must have them...soft little reminders that simplicity is definitely beautiful. Shanna Murray transfers her lovely sketches onto fabric and sends them across the oceans to people's homes. And the gorgeous little card she accompanies with the package comes as a nice surprise. I especially love the dandelion design...it's nice to wake up, roll over and read my on my pillow: anything is possible

Che loved the box too


2 COMMENTS

  1. Those pillows are fantastic. Great fuel for dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love those pillows and so many of Shanna's projects and creations.
    Boxes truly are the best toy.

    ReplyDelete

© 2014 Jodi Wilson. You may not take images or content from this site without written permission.